A Revolutionary Dog Training Harness
The Crosscheck Harness is a training harness that reduces a dog's pulling via a girth checking system. It functions similarly to a martingale but instead performs a checking function around the dog's girth rather than its neck. This alternative limited-slip checking system allows the handler to give a correctional tug as the dog begins to pull, teaching the dog to walk beside them in an effective and humane way while doubling as a solution for escape artists.
- Girth checking system
- Dual stainless steel D rings
- Escape proof figure-8 design
- Silicone neck liner
- Easy to fit and adjust
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Black
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL
|XS||12 - 16|
|SM||15 - 20|
|MD||19 - 25|
|LG||22 - 29|
|XL||26 - 38|
An Effective No-Pull Dog Harness and Easy Walking Harness
Using a simple figure eight configuration, this harness is also incredibly easy to fit. The front section of the harness goes over the dog's head much like a Quick-Fit Harness, with the girth strap completing the fitment with a simple side release buckle connection. With two leash attachment points, the handler has the option of using the harness as a dog training harness or simple walking harness.
The Perfect Training Harness For Small and Big Dogs
The Crosscheck Harness has been successfully tested on a wide variety of dog breeds and is perfect for dogs that pull or are in training. This particular harness is perfect for puppies and young dogs that are in training. Teaching a dog at a young age not only not to pull, but to walk on the side makes for pleasant walking for years to come. The unique cross check harness feature can also be used to remedy the bad habits of a fully-grown dog that pulls.
- Caution: Do not leave on dog unattended.
- Caution: PLEASE do not ever leave a dog tied up. Doing so with any EzyDog harness or collar will void the warranty. Thanks for caring about the safety of your dog!
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|Size||Girth cm||Girth Inches|
|XS||30 - 41||12 - 16|
|SM||38 - 52||15 - 20|
|MD||49 - 64||19 - 25|
|LG||55 - 74||22 - 29|
|XL||66 - 92||26 - 38|
- Place front loop, (section with silicone liner) over dog's head.
- Unclip side release buckle, and feed rear webbing around dog's girth
- Reconnect side release buckle and tighten until snug, but not too tight (being able to fit one or two fingers in between the strapping is ideal)