Fast, Easy, Adjustable QuickFit Dog Harness
Our Quick Fit sport dog harness is designed to fit dogs of all sizes comfortably and with full control. This lightweight one-click harness is loved by dog owners and dogs alike. This dog flyball harness comes in a variety of fun colors like our new candy and camo pink.
- One-Click of the buckle and you’re ready to go!
- The neoprene chest strap sleeve gives extra comfort
- Reflective stitching enhances nighttime visibility
- The stainless steel ring is a secure anchor for leashes
- Adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- An ID clip to securely attach your dog's ID tags
- Add a matching Custom ID Tag HERE
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Chocolate, Black, Orange, Green Camouflage, Pink Camo, Candy, Bubble Gum, Purple
- Size Options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
Now Go and Play!
The QuickFit Harness is the Quickest, Best Fitting Dog Harness Out There!
Adjust each strap just once, then buckle on the harness with one click, and you’re good to go! It’s so comfortable and simple that it can replace your dog collar too. We added an ID tag holder for that very purpose. The QuickFit dog harness is designed to minimize pinching or chafing, and is ideal for dogs of all sizes.
A Great, Affordable Sport Dog Harness
Whether you’re looking for a sport dog harness that’s quick and easy to fit, or more safety for an athletic pooch, or anything in between, the QuickFit Harness is an ideal solution. Some of the Quick Fit Harness biggest fans are Flyballers! The Quick Fit Harness from EzyDog is the preferred flyball harness for the extreme sport enthusiast. When your dogs are raring to go, don’t waste time and energy trying to maneuver them into uncomfortable, complicated harnesses. Just click them into the QuickFit harness and start enjoying the great outdoors together! Don't forget to pair your harness up with an EzyDog dog leash!
|Size||Weight LBS||Neck Inches||Girth Inches|
|XXS||4 - 7||9 - 15||12 - 15|
|XS||7 - 12||11 - 18||15 - 18|
|SM||12 - 23||14 - 22||18 - 21.5|
|MD||23 - 42||16 - 27||21.5 - 26.5|
|LG||42 - 77||18 - 31||26.5 - 33|
|XL||77+||21 - 36||33 - 42|
1. SLIP HARNESS OVER DOG’S HEAD AND ADJUST BELLY STRAP TO PROPER FIT. IF THE BELLY STRAP DOES NOT FIT MOVE TO THE NEXT SIZE.
2. ONCE THE BELLY STRAP FITS, TAKE THE HARNESS OFF YOUR DOG TO ADJUST THE ONE TIME CHEST ADJUSTMENT, IF NEEDED. SLIDE THE NEOPRENE SLEEVE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUST THE SANDWICH VELCRO. THE RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN.
3. SLIP THE HARENSS OVER YOUR DOG’S HEAD AND CLICK BUCKLE INTO PLACE
4. IF THE BELLY STRAP FITS, BUT THE CHEST STRAP DOES NOT, CONSIDER THE CHEST PLATE HARNESS AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
IMPORTANT: STRAPS SHOULD FIT SNUG WITH THE ABILITY TO SQUEEZE 2 FINGERS UNDER WEBBING.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
247 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So easy to put on and remove, stays in place when wearing, love that it keeps the leash clip on top of the dog's back, not sliding around. We had one quick fit harness for our previous dog, it was still in great shape after several years of use. When we adopted a new dog late last year, we used our previous dog's harness at first. But she's a chewer, and we made the mistake of leaving the harness on her for a few minutes when we came in from a walk. She decided to take it off herself and chewed through one of the smaller straps. Harness would probably still be okay to use, but we went ahead and bought a new one for her (that we are careful to remove promptly!) and keep the old one just in case. My sister and my brother both use these harnesses on their dogs as well, after we recommended it.
Well made, easy to put on and take off. I love it , and after adjusting it fits perfectly on my dog.
Trainer recommended this harness. Works great and my dog doesn't try to get out of it.
After looking at several harnesses, this harness fits well. Easy to clasp on the side. Not too bulky for my Pomeranian who is small. Wears the extra small.
My dogs are Very Active in the sport of Dock Jumping. We've been using the Quick Fit harness at events to eliminate pressure on the dogs throats while they weight for their turn on the dock. That, and they are Extremely Easy to get On and Off the dog and they are Very Attractive. We get many inquiries from spectators and other handlers on these harnesses. We've been using this harness for several years now. Very Durable as well.
Our dog was too big for the large (returned the first one) and yet the XL is a bit loose on him. I think its more the way he's built than a faulty harness. The construction is impressive and I've been very pleased with the super quick shipping and returns. Would recommend.
Please contact us as we may have a solution for this fitting issue 877-3EZYDOG or firstname.lastname@example.org
great product good price
This Quick Fit model does provide the sturdiness, durability over years, aesthetics, and comfort required to actually leave it on for constant use. The green camo is especially adorable on my 90lb pitbull, Guinness. EZ Dog is the way to go for all dog products.