Fast, Easy, Adjustable QuickFit Dog Harness
Our Quick Fit sport dog harness is designed to fit dogs of all sizes comfortably and with full control. This lightweight one-click harness is loved by dog owners and dogs alike. This dog flyball harness comes in a variety of fun colors like our new candy and camo pink.
- One-Click of the buckle and you’re ready to go!
- The neoprene chest strap sleeve gives extra comfort
- Reflective stitching enhances nighttime visibility
- The stainless steel ring is a secure anchor for leashes
- Adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- An ID clip to securely attach your dog's ID tags
- Add a matching Custom ID Tag HERE
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Chocolate, Black, Orange, Green Camouflage, Pink Camo, Candy, Bubble Gum, Purple
- Size Options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
Now Go and Play!
The QuickFit Harness is the Quickest, Best Fitting Dog Harness Out There!
Adjust each strap just once, then buckle on the harness with one click, and you’re good to go! It’s so comfortable and simple that it can replace your dog collar too. We added an ID tag holder for that very purpose. The QuickFit dog harness is designed to minimize pinching or chafing, and is ideal for dogs of all sizes.
A Great, Affordable Sport Dog Harness
Whether you’re looking for a sport dog harness that’s quick and easy to fit, or more safety for an athletic pooch, or anything in between, the QuickFit Harness is an ideal solution. Some of the Quick Fit Harness biggest fans are Flyballers! The Quick Fit Harness from EzyDog is the preferred flyball harness for the extreme sport enthusiast. When your dogs are raring to go, don’t waste time and energy trying to maneuver them into uncomfortable, complicated harnesses. Just click them into the QuickFit harness and start enjoying the great outdoors together! Don't forget to pair your harness up with an EzyDog dog leash!
|Size||Weight LBS||Neck Inches||Girth Inches|
|XXS||4 - 7||9 - 15||12 - 15|
|XS||7 - 12||11 - 18||15 - 18|
|SM||12 - 23||14 - 22||18 - 21.5|
|MD||23 - 42||16 - 27||21.5 - 26.5|
|LG||42 - 77||18 - 31||26.5 - 33|
|XL||77+||21 - 36||33 - 42|
1. SLIP HARNESS OVER DOG’S HEAD AND ADJUST BELLY STRAP TO PROPER FIT. IF THE BELLY STRAP DOES NOT FIT MOVE TO THE NEXT SIZE.
2. ONCE THE BELLY STRAP FITS, TAKE THE HARNESS OFF YOUR DOG TO ADJUST THE ONE TIME CHEST ADJUSTMENT, IF NEEDED. SLIDE THE NEOPRENE SLEEVE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUST THE SANDWICH VELCRO. THE RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN.
3. SLIP THE HARENSS OVER YOUR DOG’S HEAD AND CLICK BUCKLE INTO PLACE
4. IF THE BELLY STRAP FITS, BUT THE CHEST STRAP DOES NOT, CONSIDER THE CHEST PLATE HARNESS AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
IMPORTANT: STRAPS SHOULD FIT SNUG WITH THE ABILITY TO SQUEEZE 2 FINGERS UNDER WEBBING.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
237 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this harness. So very easy the put on. Chessi does not mind wearing this harness every day. I like the fact that parts of the harness have a padding that protects her from any abrasions from the harness.
Danny Holder, I guess my dog has unusual demensions. After 3 tries, I still couldn’t get a harness that would fit.
Hi Danny. Thank you for your review. Sorry this harness wasn't a good fit for your dog. We're happy that you were able to find success with the Convert Harness. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any more questions.
I purchased my first harness 2 year ago. It has held up to daily use very well. Made of sturdy material with good quality stitching. Decided to purchase a new one only because the old one faded out. Have purchased a lot of EzyDog products and have been happy with all of them.
Great sturdy dog harness. Easy to put on. Love the camo color!
When you have high prey driven greyhounds the shock lead is fantastic! We have and always will use these harnesses for our 4
Harness construction - Fantastic!
Harness fit - Could be improved. On a 3 point harness, there has to be a way to make adjustments in fit for all 3 dimensions. I like it that the harness is built so that I can pick up my small dog with the back strap as a handle without choking my dog ; however some dogs are very broad across the non adjustable back, and and some have narrower shoulders , while still maintaining a broad chest. And some dogs have more font-to-back going on at certain stages of growth (my 5 month old french bulldog).
I love the way the chest strap is adjusted...I just think that being able to adjust the harness in more areas in a similar manner would be a good thing.
This harnes sis a great product. this is the 5th one I have bought and will buy more in different colors. Easy to size, fits great, looks good, washes easily, wears like iron, terrific design, comfortable. No rubs. Just bought the orange one for use in Scent Work! Use the Large on my 40 pound ACD.
Easy to use and good quality. Best harness on the market. Great product
Fits well nicely padded wide straps