Fast, Easy, Adjustable QuickFit Dog Harness
Our Quick Fit sport dog harness is designed to fit dogs of all sizes comfortably and with full control. This lightweight one-click harness is loved by dog owners and dogs alike. This dog flyball harness comes in a variety of fun colors like our new candy and camo pink.
- One-Click of the buckle and you’re ready to go!
- The neoprene chest strap sleeve gives extra comfort
- Reflective stitching enhances nighttime visibility
- The stainless steel ring is a secure anchor for leashes
- Adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- An ID clip to securely attach your dog's ID tags
- Add a matching Custom ID Tag HERE
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Chocolate, Black, Orange, Green Camouflage, Pink Camo, Candy, Bubble Gum, Purple
- Size Options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
Now Go and Play!
The QuickFit Harness is the Quickest, Best Fitting Dog Harness Out There!
Adjust each strap just once, then buckle on the harness with one click, and you’re good to go! It’s so comfortable and simple that it can replace your dog collar too. We added an ID tag holder for that very purpose. The QuickFit dog harness is designed to minimize pinching or chafing, and is ideal for dogs of all sizes.
A Great, Affordable Sport Dog Harness
Whether you’re looking for a sport dog harness that’s quick and easy to fit, or more safety for an athletic pooch, or anything in between, the QuickFit Harness is an ideal solution. Some of the Quick Fit Harness biggest fans are Flyballers! The Quick Fit Harness from EzyDog is the preferred flyball harness for the extreme sport enthusiast. When your dogs are raring to go, don’t waste time and energy trying to maneuver them into uncomfortable, complicated harnesses. Just click them into the QuickFit harness and start enjoying the great outdoors together! Don't forget to pair your harness up with an EzyDog dog leash!
|Size||Weight LBS||Neck Inches||Girth Inches|
|XXS||4 - 7||9 - 15||12 - 15|
|XS||7 - 12||11 - 18||15 - 18|
|SM||12 - 23||14 - 22||18 - 21.5|
|MD||23 - 42||16 - 27||21.5 - 26.5|
|LG||42 - 77||18 - 31||26.5 - 33|
|XL||77+||21 - 36||33 - 42|
1. SLIP HARNESS OVER DOG’S HEAD AND ADJUST BELLY STRAP TO PROPER FIT. IF THE BELLY STRAP DOES NOT FIT MOVE TO THE NEXT SIZE.
2. ONCE THE BELLY STRAP FITS, TAKE THE HARNESS OFF YOUR DOG TO ADJUST THE ONE TIME CHEST ADJUSTMENT, IF NEEDED. SLIDE THE NEOPRENE SLEEVE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUST THE SANDWICH VELCRO. THE RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN.
3. SLIP THE HARENSS OVER YOUR DOG’S HEAD AND CLICK BUCKLE INTO PLACE
4. IF THE BELLY STRAP FITS, BUT THE CHEST STRAP DOES NOT, CONSIDER THE CHEST PLATE HARNESS AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
IMPORTANT: STRAPS SHOULD FIT SNUG WITH THE ABILITY TO SQUEEZE 2 FINGERS UNDER WEBBING.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
260 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We try to get this product here in Montreal Quebec
Ans we never found we saw a welsh terrier competition and your product and we love it.
Robert. We were in Québec we can have your product.
I absolutley love this product for her. I also bought one for my dachshund but it doesn't fit him, small is too small and medium is way to big. But i would recomend it to everyone.
Hi Christyanna - Thank you for your review. We would be happy to assist with fitting the harness to your daachshund. The small likely just needs to be adjusted. 877-3EZYDOG or email@example.com
Would love to have a leather edition
sent wrong size could not get help
Hi Everett —
We are always available to assist. Please contact us at 877-3EZYDOG or firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help.
This is the second one I ordered. Great harness for hyper puppies that become hyper dogs.
Best harness ever. Easy to fit on dog. Tension distribution is great on dogs neck
I LOVE your Quick Fit Harnesses!! Thanks I have been using them for years. No legs to deal with and they wear like iron. The handle on top is a phenomenal feature for a quick grab when dogs/people/bikers are coming towards us while walking my dogs off-leash. I volunteer at our local animal shelter and I require all adopters to buy one of your harnesses if we have not already purchased one for our “inmates.” When properly adjusted, the dogs cannot wriggle out of the harness, no matter how they may try. In the years I have been using the harnesses, I have only had one negative experience and it just happened recently. We have a Norfolk Terrier at the shelter and the click at the armpit wore a sore behind her leg which was a huge bummer! It may be that the harness is not suited to small dogs with short legs that are on the stocky side. Of all the dogs that I have bought this harness for, this is the only time that that has happened. I cannot recommend these harnesses highly enough. Fabulous design for the average dog. Good work!!
Awesome product. Easy to put on and take off. Keeps my dogs safe.
I would definitely recommend to other dog parents.