A STREAMLINED SPORT DOG HARNESS FOR ACTIVE DOGS AND OWNERS
The Express™ Harness is a dog walking harness that offers a number of handy features in a minimalist, sleek design. This harness features contouring EVA pads, molded grab handle, accessory D ring and reflective trim. The harness is made from PP webbing with an extremely soft hand feel, meaning it is strong and durable, yet extremely comfortable.
Based on a single-buckle on/off design that's as simple as a collar, the Express™ Harness is also highly customizable and can be adjusted to fit any dog, small or large.
- Angled ergonomic design to decrease chafing and increase comfort
- Contoured inner padding that forms over time for custom fit
- Plenty of adjustment to fit any dog
- Easy to take on & off with plastic side-release buckle
- Molded grab handle to control dog at close reach
- Reflective trim for night safety
- Compatible with UPFRONT™ leash attachment
- Add Side Badges, or Custom Side Badges with your dog's name or message!
- Small badges fit Express Harness XS - L and Large badges fit sizes XL - XXL
- D-ring for attaching accessories
- Made from PP webbing that is both soft and strong
- Add a Custom ID Tag
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Black, Purple, Pink, Gray, and Green Camo
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
GET MORE CONTROL WITH A FRONT LEASH ATTACHMENT
The Express Harness is compatible with the UpFront™ leash attachment. This handy accessory adds a second leash attachment point to the front of the harness that can be used for training. It's the perfect solution for taming strong pulling dogs.
PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPRESS DOG HARNESS WITH A CUSTOM SIDE BADGES
Get your own Personalized Dog Harness by adding a set of Customizable Side Badges. Just type in your chosen text, whether it’s your Dog's Name, a Nickname, Phone Number or a Personal Message and we'll print it on to 2 Velcro side labels that you can attach to either side of your EzyDog Express Harness.
BEST DOG HARNESS FOR RUNNING
Sporting updated geometry, this streamlined dog Harness offers freedom of movement for even the most agile Dog. The contoured EVA pads will form to the shape of your dog over time to increase the overall comfort of the harness, giving you control over your dog and easy dog walks.
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
- LOOSEN THE CHEST VELCRO STRAP
- PLACE THE HARNESS ON THE DOG
- ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP SO THAT THE HARNESS IS POSITIONED COMFORTABLY BEHIND THE DOG'S FRONT LEGS
- CLIP THE GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER AND ADJUST SO THAT IT FITS SNUG BUT NOT TOO TIGHT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Installing The UpFront Leash Attachment
- Separate the hook & loop on the chest strap and completely un-thread from rectangular ring.
- Thread UpFront onto chest strap and slide along until centered. You can use the silver reflective strip as a guide.
- Re-thread chest strap and press hook & look together to securely sandwich the UpFront.
Where do I start? These harnesses fit even the toughest to size pups. My little guy is chubby but small and the adjustability is amazing. Also, the way the ring attachment is created allows for multiple types of coats. The front attachment is ideal for pullers. On top of all of this, the harness is so easy to put on, it allows for a quick slip on even the wriggliest pup. I have had other EzyDog harnesses. They are all great but this one is definitely the most versatile. I LOVE this product. LOVELOVELOVE!!
My very difficult to fit, weirdly proportioned pup fits into this harness PERFECTLY. Easy on easy off. I absolutely LOVE it. EZYDOG always seems to have the best products. Interestingly, another model did not fit as well, but this harness has enough adjustments to make it extremely versatile.
Use this for my Pitbull and works well.
We had the Convert Harness for about a year, so we wanted to order again. This time, we got the Express Harness, and we like it so much better!! We use it for his car rides, and then when we walk, he just wears it. We use his collar to walk, but he looks so handsome with his harness. As with the other harness, it's easy to put on, but this one has less material, so it's not so hot for him. The look is totally cool (in more ways than one)!
Love the harnesses. They fit well and are easy to put on and take off our pups.
Whenever I need a harness or leash I check in at EZ Dog. Well made and honest.
The workmanship of the harnesses is great, as I've come to expect from EZ dog products. However I must advise buyers the harnesses run large, and pay attention to the measurements offered by EZ dog. The ex-small was so big on my yorkie (wears x-small ez harnesses) he walked right out of it. So potential buyers pay attention to sizing and expect to love these harnesses.