A STREAMLINED SPORT DOG HARNESS FOR ACTIVE DOGS AND OWNERS
The Express™ Harness is a dog walking harness that offers a number of handy features in a minimalist, sleek design. This harness features contouring EVA pads, molded grab handle, accessory D ring and reflective trim. The harness is made from PP webbing with an extremely soft hand feel, meaning it is strong and durable, yet extremely comfortable.
Based on a single-buckle on/off design that's as simple as a collar, the Express™ Harness is also highly customizable and can be adjusted to fit any dog, small or large.
- Angled ergonomic design to decrease chafing and increase comfort
- Contoured inner padding that forms over time for custom fit
- Plenty of adjustment to fit any dog
- Easy to take on & off with plastic side-release buckle
- Molded grab handle to control dog at close reach
- Reflective trim for night safety
- Compatible with UPFRONT™ leash attachment
- Add Side Badges, or Custom Side Badges with your dog's name or message! (purchase separately)
- Small badges fit Express Harness XS - L and Large badges fit sizes XL - XXL
- D-ring for attaching accessories
- Made from PP webbing that is both soft and strong
- Add a Custom ID Tag
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Black, Purple, Pink, Gray, and Green Camo
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Add a Car Restraint, Click Car Restraint or Zero Shock Click Car Restraint to prevent driver distraction. (*Click & Zero Shock Click Restraints are not for use in Volvo.)
GET MORE CONTROL WITH A FRONT LEASH ATTACHMENT
The Express Harness is compatible with the UpFront™ leash attachment. This handy accessory adds a second leash attachment point to the front of the harness that can be used for training. It's the perfect solution for taming strong pulling dogs.
PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPRESS DOG HARNESS WITH A CUSTOM SIDE BADGES
Get your own Personalized Dog Harness by adding a set of Customizable Side Badges. (purchase separately)
Click here to create your own Personalized Custom Side Badge to include your Dog's Name or Nickname, Phone Number or a Personal Message. This will be printed on 2 Velcro side labels that you can attach to either side of your EzyDog Express Harness or choose from a list of Pre-printed Side Badges.
BEST DOG HARNESS FOR RUNNING
Sporting updated geometry, this streamlined dog Harness offers freedom of movement for even the most agile Dog. The contoured EVA pads will form to the shape of your dog over time to increase the overall comfort of the harness, giving you control over your dog and easy dog walks.
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
- LOOSEN THE CHEST VELCRO STRAP
- PLACE THE HARNESS ON THE DOG
- ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP SO THAT THE HARNESS IS POSITIONED COMFORTABLY BEHIND THE DOG'S FRONT LEGS
- CLIP THE GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER AND ADJUST SO THAT IT FITS SNUG BUT NOT TOO TIGHT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Installing The UpFront Leash Attachment
- Separate the hook & loop on the chest strap and completely un-thread from rectangular ring.
- Thread UpFront onto chest strap and slide along until centered. You can use the silver reflective strip as a guide.
- Re-thread chest strap and press hook & look together to securely sandwich the UpFront.
This is an exceptional dog harness that's worth every penny. I've had a lot of dog harnesses but this is the easiest one to put on, the harness is very comfortable for me dog, and I love that it has a reflective logo and stitching for nighttime walks. Great product!
Used these harnesses in combination with the Click Adjustable Car Restraint to move our 3 giant schnauzers cross country (east to west coast) in the back seat of our two vehicles. Worked really well to allow the dogs some wiggle room while keeping their 90+ lbs restrained when hitting the brakes on the highway. Harnesses were amazing in tight quarters at the hotels as well, giving a comfortable handle to keep our large dogs close in circumstances they aren’t familiar with—kinda like holding your dog’s hand when they’re skittish! Would LOVE to see EzyDog add back seat car covers to protect the vehicles from grime & drool & fur on the go. The ones I had to order online weren’t the same quality as the ExyDog products.
This harness is easy on easy off. It's great for big and small dogs. I use this harness on an 85 pound pit bull and a 10 pound Chihuahua, with equal success. The ring is on a loop, which allows it to adjust to coats that are not designed for harnesses (it fits through the small hole designed for a leash). Amazingly adjustable. I really believe that this is the best lightweight harness out there. I have NEVER met an EzyDog product I didn't love. They really know dogs. The only thing about this harness...not as padded as other models, but the versatility is well worth the tradeoff. LOVE LOVE this harness. LOVE LOVE EzyDog!!
Thank you so much for always providing me and my service dog good products.
These are the only harnesses I have used with my dogs. They are so easy to use and they provide a balanced system of control so you can control your dog without pulling on his/her neck. The XXL is the only harness that works for my big bones and burley Olde English Bulldogge.
Great Fit, Easy to adjust and Vinnie loves wearing it.
I now have three Ezydog harness’s and all 3 are great ! The color’s are vibrant and they are a very comfortable and relaxing fit for my Bernedoodle. She loves how lightweight they are and it is just a great design. Takes 2 seconds to put it on and she responds well when on walks. I love the top ring attachment and how it will slide. When walking, I give it a very slight tug and she will respond in the direction I want her to go. All 3 harness’s that I now have are super lite, yet very strong! I like variety and different colors so I will more than likely buy a few more down the road. I have tried other brand harness’s and there is no comparison. The XL size is appropriate for my 90 lb baby.
Well constructed, quality material. Fits my dog like a glove
This harness is excellent for hard-to-fit pooches. The front velcro means that if your pup is a little wider or narrower than the rest of the body, the harness can adjust. The front ring allows for pull control and the under belly strap is also adjustable. Amazingly easy to put on once fitted properly. For wigglers, and pups who are afraid of being leashed or harnessed, this is an outstanding choice.