Comfortable, Practical Dog Control Harness
- Conforms to your dog’s chest for a custom fit
- Ergonomic EVA foam chest plate
- Easy to adjust straps, creates a snug, secure fit
- Reflective stitching provides enhanced nighttime visibility
- Sturdy clasps make putting it on fast and easy
- The perfect small to large dog harness
- The rust-proof welded D-ring keeps your dog attached to the leash
- Add a matching Custom ID Tag
- Color Options: Denim
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Seat Belt Car Restraint INCLUDED
5 Stars "the best dog harness around"
Simplicity, ease, comfort, and safety. The adjustable, sturdy, and ergonomic dog control harness by EzyDog is the best dog control harness out there and is a harness that makes walking your dog easy. Distributing the load across the chest (rather than across the throat) makes it easier to control and train a tugging dog, and is more comfortable and sturdier than a typical collar!
Where Function Meets Fashion - Easy Walk Dog Harness
The easy walk dog chest plate harness is more than just a harness for dogs that pull on their leashes. It’s a great fit for every dog! The dog chest plate harness doesn’t rub uncomfortably, thanks to its easy-to-adjust straps. For unbeatable control for small and large dogs, use the EzyDog Chest Plate Dog Harness with a shock-absorbing leash. It’s quick to put on, meaning you can get out and play that much sooner!
|Size||Weight LBS||Neck Inches||Girth Inches|
|XS||7 - 12||11 - 18||12 - 19|
|SM||12 - 23||14 - 22||15 - 24|
|MD||23 - 42||16 - 27||18 - 29|
|LG||42 - 77||18 - 31||19 - 33|
|XL||77 - 90||21 - 36||22 - 38|
|2XL||90+||29 - 52||30 - 53|
1. LOOSEN STRAPS AND UNCLIP BOTH BUCKLES
2. WITH HARNESS ON THE GROUND, STEP DOG'S RIGHT LEG INTO POSITION WITH THE WIDER PART OF THE CHEST PLATE NEAREST THE DOG'S HEAD
3. STARTING WITH THE NECK STRAP, CLIP STRAPS TOGETHER
4. ADJUST STRAPS TO FIT YOUR DOG
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.