Go Exploring with Our Element Dog Jackets
Our snug, warm and waterproof dog jackets come with cam lock slider release buckles for quick adjustment and a perfect fit. Use the Element Dog Jacket for all of your adventures in tough conditions.
- Built for adventure in multiple colors
- The redesigned Element Jacket brings back its' popular fit with added features
- The wind and shower proof shell is made from 600 denier material with oxford panels
- Inner lined with a non-pilling fleece for comfort and warmth
- It features a Quick-Fit Neo-Xpand™ neckline making it easy to put on
- Attaching a dog leash to a harness or collar is simple with the waterproof access zipper
- The side panels have light reflective piping for safety on those late night or early morning treks
- Easy to fit, easy to wear, easy to see - ready for the elements!
- Color Options: Orange, Scarlet
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Now Go and Play!
Dog Coats and Jackets by EzyDog = Warm, Dry & Happy
Don't let adverse weather keep your dog away from fun outdoor adventures, get a soft and warm, fleece, waterproof dog jacket! At EzyDog we have combined our best dog jacket designs to give your canine buddy a comfortable experience in practically anything that mother nature can throw at him. In the Spring and Summer your pooch can counter wind and rain with this weatherproof dog coat. In the Fall and Winter your pooch can be safeguarded against snow, sleet, and bitter cold temperatures. This fleece dog jacket is made to act like a windbreaker, raincoat, down jacket, and sweater but in the convenience of one light-weight dog jacket.
For best fit, measure from the dog's neck to the base of his/her tail.
|Size||Body Length (in)||Body Length (cm)|
|XS||14.5 in||37 cm|
|SM||17.5 in||46 cm|
|MD||21 in||53 cm|
|LG||23 in||59 cm|
|XL||27 in||69 cm|
|XXL||31 in||77 cm|
1. UNCLIP THE TWO SIDE BUCKLES
2. PLACE THE JACKET ON THE DOG BY SLIDING THE NECK AREA OVER THEIR HEAD
3. POSITION JACKET FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, JACKET SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My dogs hated going out in the rain and now I have a hard time getting hem back in the house. They love the jacket and it's made my life a lot easier.
I bought the Element Jacket for each of my dogs - one is 90 lbs and other is 15 lbs. I had to return the Large since it was too short along the back and too tight with his big chest. The XL fits him perfectly. The XS fits perfectly on the mini-Aussie. I love how lightweight the jackets are while protecting them from the rain. Great investment and much better than those heavier rain jackets. And they look really cool!
I bought this jacket in an XXS and it fits my 6# poodle pretty good. Can't wait until the snow and cold weather come again to use it.
Love the fit of this jacket. I tried it on our alb Maltese/Shih tzu and she didn't even put her tail down - a first!
I bought this a few months ago. My dog has now grown into it and wears it proudly. Great product and very weather resistant - especially in heavy rain.
We love this jacket. My cocker does not like the straps around her hind legs. This jacket is perfect for her
I bought this coat for my two Dobermans, and it did not fit them well, being too long and not the right fitting through their chest areas. I loved the fabric and the concept just didn't work for my dogs.
Before I even had the jacket out of the package, he came over, sat at attention and could not wait to get it on...my husband didn't believe me when I told him about it, but next time he got ready for a walk, our rottie sat and motioned to him to get the jacket and waited until he put it on him... He was stunned how happy it made our dog. Now in either cold, windy, wet weather, he is all set for a nice walk.
i purchased the jackets for my belgians they fit well, and i love the adjustments with the lock - easy to pull it snug. i also really like the chest cover - keeps them warm in the -20C