Embark On New Adventures With The Element Dog Jacket
Our snug, warm and waterproof dog jackets come with cam lock slider release buckles for quick adjustment and a perfect fit. Use the Element Dog Jacket for all of your adventures in tough conditions.
- Built for adventure in multiple colors
- The redesigned Element Jacket brings back its' popular fit with added features
- The wind and shower proof shell is made from 600 denier material with oxford panels
- Inner lined with a non-pilling fleece for comfort and warmth
- It features a Quick-Fit Neo-Xpand™ neckline making it easy to put on
- Attaching a dog leash to a harness or collar is simple with the waterproof access zipper
- The side panels have light reflective piping for safety on those late night or early morning treks
- Easy to fit, easy to wear, easy to see - ready for the elements!
- Color Options: Orange, Scarlet
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Warm, Dry, & Happy
Don't let adverse weather keep your dog away from fun outdoor adventures, get a soft and warm, fleece, waterproof dog jacket! At EzyDog we have combined our best dog jacket designs to give your canine buddy a comfortable experience in practically anything that mother nature can throw at him. In the Spring and Summer your pooch can counter wind and rain with this weatherproof dog coat. In the Fall and Winter your pooch can be safeguarded against snow, sleet, and bitter cold temperatures. This fleece dog jacket is made to act like a windbreaker, raincoat, down jacket, and sweater but in the convenience of one light-weight dog jacket.
For best fit, measure from the dog's neck to the base of his/her tail.
1. UNCLIP THE TWO SIDE BUCKLES
2. PLACE THE JACKET ON THE DOG BY SLIDING THE NECK AREA OVER THEIR HEAD
3. POSITION JACKET FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, JACKET SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
This jacket is worth every penny. Quality material, it repels water and snow and keeps my dog as dry as possible. She's a mini cockapoo, so she's low to the ground and can get very wet on her chest and stomach due to water kicking up when she's walking. The chest strap offers bonus coverage and keeps her dry there, too. My dog is not a coat fan but this is so easy on and off she doesn't fight it. It's worth the price!
the best coat ever!
Very well made, durable, warm. Also works great with the ezdog harness, and short handle. Also finally waterproof
This is the BEST coat I have ever bought for my fur babies. It's easy on and off. It is well made and fits my girls well.
Best jacket by far, dog loves it!
Fantastic! Perfect for our boy Kipper! Very well made, sturdy and easy on and off. Protects from wind, rain and cold. Couldn't be more pleased with this great item. Fit is perfect, true to size and looks very handsome. Our boy stays dry and comfy/ Thanks so much!
We love these jackets. We're tried several coats, had some made but we always had trouble keeping them on the dogs during out walks. I bought two Element Jackets last year for our Dobermans and they are so easy to put on, they stay on active dogs, they're easy to adjust and the soft inner lining makes them very comfortable for the dogs. The waterproof outer shell is handy when it's snowy or rainy. We have a new foster Doberman so we bought another one this fall. I highly recommend them.
Well, I got the wrong size so that's my bad I guess, but the next size up looks like it would be too loose around my dog's girth. I considered ordering it but the jacket itself looks like it moves a lot -- ie when the dog drops it's head the back of the jacket flips up. I wish I could try the Medium but not going to risk it.
EzyDog Says: We are very sorry that this was not a good fit for your dog. Please feel free to contact us with any fit questions and we would be happy to assist you. Thank you! email@example.com
When the element jacket hadn't arrived after a few weeks I emailed to let them know - they're response couldn't have been better. They offered to courier another jacket to me in Canada that very day, no questions asked. Wow, plus its a great jacket. We have one about 5 years old, stood up to dozens of washings and general wear, still good, just wanted a fresh new colour!