Rugged, Practical, Dog Harness & Service Dog Vest
Convert Dog Harnesses is an extremely versatile dog harness doubling as a servcie dog vest that you can easily take just about anywhere! Add a Custom Side Badge for service dogs or dogs in training. NEW Transform your Convert Harness to a dog backpack with our Convert Saddle Bags Attachment.
- Keeps up with the demands of an active lifestyle
- Durable polyester outer shell
- Soft cotton lining keeps your pooch comfortable and happy
- Fully adjustable chest strap provides a snug, secure fit
- Disable with one click
- Rust-proof welded D-ring provides a secure anchor for leashes
- Soft touch traffic handle gives extra security when needed
- The only harness that works with EzyDog's Convert Custom Side Badges
- Convert your Harness to a dog backpack with Convert Saddle Bags
- Color Options: Charcoal, Burgundy, Gold
- Size Options: XXS, SX, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Note: Not all features are available on smaller sizes: XXS/XS
Now Go and Play!
A Dog Harness Vest for an Active Lifestyle
The Convert Harness is designed with practicality in mind. Built to be street- and trail- ready, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style. Durable materials and innovative construction help to ensure safety and a secure fit. Sleek and understated, the Convert Harness is also stylish. The Convert Harness helps keep your dog safe and comfortable, so the both of you can focus on all the fun you’re having outside! Transform your Convert Harness into a service dog vest backpack or hit the trails while your pup totes his own water and food with the NEW Convert Saddle Bags dog backpack attachment.
Double as a Service Dog Harness
The sturdy and rugged Convert Harness vest has many functions. It provides security and pinch-free restraint for hikes. It can withstand substantial resistance, because it distributes the load across the chest and around the sides, rather than pulling across the throat the way a traditional collar does. You and your service dog can go anywhere. Your service dog vest should be able to do the same! A good match with the dog harness would be to pair it with an EzyDog dog leash for the ultimate in dog control.
Size & Fitting Instructions
|Size||Girth Inches||Girth cm|
1. LOOSEN THE CHEST VELCRO STRAP
2. PLACE THE HARNESS ON THE DOG
3. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP SO THAT THE HARNESS IS POSITIONED COMFORTABLY BEHIND THE DOG'S FRONT LEGS
4. CLIP THE GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER AND ADJUST SO THAT IT FITS SNUG BUT NOT TOO TIGHT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 57 | Next
"Amy"18th Dec 2014
"Joe"17th Dec 2014
style and quality
"Owned two harnesses for my dog and this is the best. Great adjustability for the perfect fit. Great quality materials that are durable and easy to keep clean. Dog looks very good with the harness. Very functional; gives me all the control I could ask for while walking a large breed dog of 86 lbs., the large size worked for me."
"LMGrandy"12th Nov 2014
Great for my Little TriPawed dog!
"This harness works great for my dog who is missing one of his front legs following a car accident. It stays in place and keeps him from having to put up with pressure on his neck from the leash when he bobs up and down while walking. "
"ALeigh"7th Sep 2014
"Daphnée"4th Jul 2014
"Deb Campanella"24th Jun 2014
"James"21st May 2014
"Jeff"10th May 2014
"Jill "5th May 2014
"Richard Udan"31st Mar 2014
Innovative EZYDOG Vest
"I love this product. People understand that my pup pitty is "In Training" and that they are aware of that. So now kids and adults are never scared of him due to the Vest message.
Great product, well made and it looks really good on my dog.
I definitely recommend this product."
Showing reviews 1-10 of 57 | Next