The Urban Utility Harness Built For the Outdoors!
The Convert™Harness is the most versatile Dog Harness on the market and you can take this harness anywhere. Just clip it on and you and your furry companion are good to go. This dog harness has been built to last. Super durable, strong and also soft on your dog. If your dog loves the outdoors and does not want to be limited in anyway, then this is the perfect solution. Because the load is distributed across the dog's chest and around the sides, it does not pull against the throat like a standard collar does. Durable materials and innovative construction helps to ensure a safe and secure fit. Like all our harnesses, it is finished with a stainless steel D-ring that will not rust and features a soft-touch, magnetic traffic handle for when you need close control of your dog.
- Keeps up with the demands of an active lifestyle
- Durable polyester outer shell
- Soft cotton lining keeps your pooch comfortable and happy
- Fully adjustable chest strap provides a snug, secure fit
- Disable with one click
- Rust-proof welded D-ring provides a secure anchor for leashes
- Soft touch traffic handle gives extra security when needed
- Add Side Badges with your dog's name or message! Create your own Personalized Custom Side Badge Choose from a list of Pre-printed Convert™ Side Badges
- Convert your Harness to a dog backpack with Convert™ Saddle Bags
- Add a Custom ID Tag
- Color Options: Corduroy
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Note: Sadldle Bags are not compatible with the XS size.
|Size||Girth Inches||Girth cm|
A Dog Harness Vest for
an Active Lifestyle
The Convert™ Dog Harness Vest is designed with practicality in mind. Built to be street- and trail- ready, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style. Durable materials and innovative construction help to ensure safety and a secure fit. Sleek and understated, the Convert™ Harness is also stylish. The Convert™ Harness helps keep your dog safe and comfortable, so the both of you can focus on all the fun you’re having outside! Transform your Convert™ Harness into a service dog vest backpack or hit the trails while your pup totes his own water and food with the Convert™ Saddle Bags dog backpack attachment.
Double as a Service
The sturdy and rugged Convert™ Dog Harness vest has many functions. It provides security and pinch-free restraint for hikes. It can withstand substantial resistance, because it distributes the load across the chest and around the sides, rather than pulling across the throat the way a traditional collar does. You and your service dog can go anywhere. Your service dog vest should be able to do the same! A good match with the dog harness would be to pair it with an EzyDog dog leash for the ultimate in dog control.
|Size||Weight LBS||Neck Inches||Girth Inches|
|XS||7 - 12||11 - 18||12 - 19|
|SM||12 - 23||14 - 22||15 - 24|
|MD||23 - 42||16 - 27||18 - 29|
|LG||42 - 77||18 - 31||19 - 33|
|XL||77 - 90||21 - 36||22 - 38|
1. LOOSEN STRAPS AND UNCLIP BOTH BUCKLES
2. WITH HARNESS ON THE GROUND, STEP DOG'S RIGHT LEG INTO POSITION WITH THE WIDER PART OF THE CHEST PLATE NEAREST THE DOG'S HEAD
3. STARTING WITH THE NECK STRAP, CLIP STRAPS TOGETHER
4. ADJUST STRAPS TO FIT YOUR DOG
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.