An Adjustable ISOFIX Dog Seat Belt For Dogs
The Click ISOFX Dog Seat Belt from EzyDog is an adjustable dog car restraint that clicks into the ISOFIX connection port of your car. Simply attach one end to your dog's harness and attach the clip to the ISOFIX socket (the same anchors for attaching modern child car seats)
Simple to fit and designed to prevent driver distraction by keeping your dog in one position. The ISOFIX can also be used to restrain your dog in the back of the vehicle. Please check the position of your car's ISOFIX connections before ordering.
Dog Safety is the number one goal with all the EzyDog travel products. The Click ISOFIX Restraint uses the same style of webbing used on a car seat belt, so is tough, strong and won't look out of place in the back seat of your vehicle.
- Simple solution to keep your dog in one position while driving
- Reduces driver distractions
- Easily attaches to child car seat anchors present in most vehicles
- Fully adjustable for different size dogs and flexibility
- Available in 2 lengths; standard (17 - 26 inches) and cargo (24 - 40 inches)
- Made from strong and durable seat belt webbing
- Compatible with any EzyDog Harness *(Not for use with the DRIVE Harness)
- Color: Black
Made To Reduce Driver Distractions
Caution: This product is designed to be used with an EzyDog Harness* to prevent driver distraction and restrain the dog to one position in the vehicle. In the event of a car accident it may not prevent injury to the passengers or your dog. Inspect attachment for wear or abrasion. Do not use if damaged. (*Not for use with the DRIVE Harness)
Two Styles To Choose From
There are two versions based on the location of the ISOFIX socket:
- The STANDARD version connects to the ISOFIX port situated at the front of the passenger seats and has an adjustable length of 17 - 24in.
- The CARGO version connects to the ISOFIX port situated at the back of the passenger seats and has an adjustable length of 24 - 40in.