Regular Price $46 Sale Price: $15
Sale on Gold Color!
Rugged, Practical, Dog Harness & Service Dog Vest
Convert Dog Harnesses is an extremely versatile dog harness doubling as a service dog vest that you can easily take just about anywhere! Add a Custom Side Badge for service dogs or dogs in training.
- Keeps up with the demands of an active lifestyle
- Durable polyester outer shell
- Soft cotton lining keeps your pooch comfortable and happy
- Fully adjustable chest strap provides a snug, secure fit
- Disable with one click
- Rust-proof welded D-ring provides a secure anchor for leashes
- Soft touch traffic handle gives extra security when needed
- The only harness that works with EzyDog's Convert Custom Side Badges
- Color Options: Gold
- Size Options: XXS
- Note: Not all features are available on smaller sizes: XXS
Now Go and Play!
A Dog Harness Vest for an Active Lifestyle
The Convert Harness is designed with practicality in mind. Built to be street- and trail- ready, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style. Durable materials and innovative construction help to ensure safety and a secure fit. Sleek and understated, the Convert Harness is also stylish. The Convert Harness helps keep your dog safe and comfortable, so the both of you can focus on all the fun you’re having outside! Transform your Convert Harness into a service dog vest backpack or hit the trails while your pup totes his own water and food with the NEW Convert Saddle Bags dog backpack attachment.
Double as a Service Dog Harness
The sturdy and rugged Convert Harness vest has many functions. It provides security and pinch-free restraint for hikes. It can withstand substantial resistance, because it distributes the load across the chest and around the sides, rather than pulling across the throat the way a traditional collar does. You and your service dog can go anywhere. Your service dog vest should be able to do the same! A good match with the dog harness would be to pair it with an EzyDog dog leash for the ultimate in dog control.
|Size||Girth Inches||Girth cm|
1. LOOSEN THE CHEST VELCRO STRAP
2. PLACE THE HARNESS ON THE DOG
3. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP SO THAT THE HARNESS IS POSITIONED COMFORTABLY BEHIND THE DOG'S FRONT LEGS
4. CLIP THE GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER AND ADJUST SO THAT IT FITS SNUG BUT NOT TOO TIGHT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The product didn't properly fit my dog so I sent it back. I'm still waiting for a refund. Overall the product was well made.
I'm very pleased with this product. I have a tripawd min-pin and traditional harnesses didn't fit right. The product is very well made and I think it'll work well for our needs.