Purple - Neo Collar
Purple Neo Collar
Neo for Neoprene. Neoprene is a soft rubber material that is used in wetsuits, and its reinforced with nylon webbing for added strength, stretch, and durability. Great for waterproof dog collars.
- The highest quality materials used for added durability
- This dog collar is completely waterproof and easy to clean
- Uses a stainless steel D-ring which is non-rusting
- Hook and loop adjustments make sizing the collar extremely simple
- A quick release buckle so the collar is easy to get on and off
- Reflective piping for visibility in the dark
- An ID clip to securely attach your dog's ID tags
- Color Options: Purple
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Warning: PLEASE do not ever leave your dog tied up. Doing so with the Neo Collar will void the warranty. Thanks for caring about the safety of your dog!
Now Go and Play!
The Neo Collar Dog Collar is Great For Any Sized Dog!
Neoprene Collars are thick and padded large dog collars that any sized dog can enjoy. Even if you have a rough and tumble Jack Russell Terrier, she has met her match with the durability of this collar! Wider dog collars are also much safer on walks with your best furry friends because they are less likely to cause as much of a choking sensation than some thin dog collars might, and this waterproof collar is so soft that it will be unlikely chafe your dog's neck from repeated use. These dog collars can also be used effectively for dog training, and EzyDog offers some great leashes and harnesses to pair up with this amazing collar! Don't forget to check-out a matching detachable key chain that is a miniature version of this popular dog collar!
Size & Fitting Instructions
|XS||12 - 13"||7/8||5/8|
|S||13.5 - 15"||1 1/8"||3/4|
|M||15.5 - 17.25"||1 1/4||1|
|L||18 - 20.25"||1 1/4||1|
|XL||21 - 24"||1 1/4||1|
"Ruby Esparza"3rd May 2015
BEST COLLAR EVER!
"This is one of the best collars I have ever purchased, and trust me there have been many! This is a very sturdy and well made, comfortable collar. I absolutely love it on my 75# female pitbull Shadow. I need to get another one for my other pitbull/rottie 80# mix. "