The Best Shock Absorbing Leash!
Comfortable, Secure, Short Dog Leash Design
Let your dog run, tug, and pull away to their heart's delight.
A Dog Leash You Can Trust
The thing that sets the Cujo dog leash apart from other EzyDog dog leashes is its durability and control. The firm handle and short length are engineered to give you great control over your dog while still making it comfortable for both your pet and you. So go ahead and go hike that trail! Go for a run or a romp through the park. With a Cujo leash, you know your dog will stay safe and sound.
Find the Perfect Fit
Every dog is different and here at EzyDog it's our mission to find the perfect fit for every dog. The options we offer in length, size, and style are what make our dog leashes customizable so you can find exactly what you are looking for at EzyDog.
- Cujo 25 inch leashes are built with 6 inches of shock absorbing stretch. The tight, short stretch gives the owner the most comfort and control over the medium to large dogs that pull hard!
- Cujo 40 inch leashes are built with 12 inches of shock absorbing stretch. A slightly-less tight and longer stretch gives the owner the most comfort and control over the hard pulling small dog or the medium and large dogs that lightly pull
- The shock absorbing design allows energetic movement without hurting you or your dog!
- Options in length help you find the ideal fit for small, medium, and large dogs
- The comfortable handle gives you optimal control
- A strong clip makes the leash reliable and tough
- Extensions can add length and a dog leash coupler gives you the ability to walk two dogs at once without the hassle of two short dog leashes getting tangled up
- You can choose from seven different colors!
- Green Camouflage
- Pink Camouflage
- Arctic Camouflage
- 25 in.
- 40 in.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 34 | Next
"Jeff "15th May 2013
"David"30th Apr 2013
"Rick & Lorelee Bonneau"24th Apr 2013
"Brian007"24th Apr 2013
Best Leash in the market
"I have an american pitbull terrier and she pulls really hard while I walk her. This product has made it so much easier on my hands and shoulders. I believe that it even works as a trainning aid because when my dog pulls hard out of nowhere the inner spring pulls her back and kets her know that she needs to stop that unwanted behavior. The only thing that I dont like about the product is that it frays."
"Dee"20th Apr 2013
Like a bungy
"Love the leash and the extension. Love that I can switch it to a quick choke mechanism if necessary. Mostly love the flexibility of the primary leash and the sturdy v shaped handle. You'd never use another leash other than this if you try it. Great product"
"JJ"18th Apr 2013
Only leash I'll ever need
"I have an Akita & A Golden. About 200 lbs of dogs. I'm loving the Cujo! I no longer come back from walks with a sore arm. I also bought the tandem so I can walk them with one hand. I'll never use a different kind of leash after finding this!"
"Vinnie D."18th Apr 2013
"The Cujo leash is a excellent leash for dogs that like to pull. The elasticity provides a "comfort zone" that protects your arm from being abruptly jerked when your pet accelerates. It also provides your pet some give when they want to run which gives them a more natural flow without tugging back on them unnecessarily. The handle feels like little suction cups that grip your hand wonderfully. I use the 24" extension when jogging or skateboarding."
"Unknown"6th Apr 2013
"RonH"12th Mar 2013
Cujo leash by EzyDog
"We have a young and powerful Doberman, while she is still growing and learning, she sometimes pulls very hard on her leash. The Cujo not only reduces the jolt to her neck, it really helps us too!! No more feeling like your arm is getting dislocated...now when she feels the "stretch" she stops pulling!!! A must have leash, plush the handle allows for a very good and safe grip!!!"
"Andy"16th Feb 2013
Very good leash!
"This a very good leash! Works very well with our 4yr old female Shiba Inu who is a puller 75% of the time. The shock cord bungee function is fantastic for those times when a squirrel gets her attention. I rated it 4 stars and not 5 bc the handle is a little small for large hands, and the leash itself could be a a little longer. I find myself walking into the back of our dog. Overall a very good product!"
Showing reviews 1-10 of 34 | Next