When Only The Best Dog Collar Light Will Do
The EzyDog Adventure Lights are high visibility, waterproof pet beacons built for outdoor use. With a long battery life and fully tested to military standards, this light for dog collars will never let you down. Available in two sizes - Regular & Micro.
- Waterproof to 330 ft.
- Visible up to 3 miles
- Patented Omni-Directional Optics
- Super Strong Impact Resistant- Can withstand a load of 220 lbs.
- 100 hour battery life when steady on, 250 hours when flashing.
- Flip battery to change from flashing to steady. (Regular Light only, not offered on Micro)
- Light is 1.5" x 1.25" with a height of 1". Velcro Strap is 3/4" wide.
- Includes: Lithium Battery, Velcro Strap, and Belt Clip
- Color Options: Red, Orange, Green, Blue and White
- Add a Maintenance Kit for a backup Battery, Velcro Strap and a spare O-ring.
- Perfect for small breed dogs
- Waterproof to 30 ft.
- Visible up to 1,640 ft.
- Patented Omni-Directional Optics
- Super Strong Impact Resistant
- 50 hour battery life.
- MircoLight is 1" x .75" with a height of 3/4". Velcro Strap is 1/2" wide.
- Includes: Lithium Battery and Velcro Strap
- Color Options: Red, Orange, Green, and Blue
Highly Visible Dog Safety Lights
These Dog collar lights are visible up to a distance of 3 miles. However far away your dog is, they are still safe at night.
Strong and Durable
Our high quality dog collar light can withstand loads of 220 lbs. They are completely waterproof and have over 100 hours of battery time. We are so confident of their strength and quality that they come with a 3 year extended warranty
Easy to Use
The lights come with a velcro strap to attach to any existing dog lead, harness or collar. Turning the light on and off is easy - simply rotate the top to turn on and off.
THE LONG LASTING, QUALITY DOG COLLAR LIGHT
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got Blue Lite version, which means it'll only flash. Works great. Have it permanently attached to top of harness which we only use for walks. Her hair is long enough and she chews on anything that sticks out from collar so can't attach it for night time fenced backyard jaunts (darn it) which another reviewer recommended. But great for night walks. Plus like the fact it is water resistant for nights and dark rainy days.
This light has been great. I put my dog in the backyard turn it on and i can always keep track of where he is. Its bright enough to put out a glow so you can even see the light even when its not in your direct view. Buy different colours if you have multiple dogs as you can determine who is where
I have tried many night light options for my outdoor Saint Bernard adventures, but these lights are better and more visible than anything I have ever used. I got four green ones and they are easily visible in the forest when my saint decides to take an unplanned route. The dog doesn't mind them either!!
These are great! I ordered the green & orange. Orange has a glow but the Green is so much brighter and casts a halo onto bushes and even house & cars if we are close enough. I'm right now ordering 3 more green so I can have 2 green on each side and put the Orange in the front. Tux & I will announce ourselves at a distance and avoid suspicion when we go for our walks at midnight or later. I have 3 other dog lights & these are more money but WAY better & worth the money!
Works well and dog does not mind it
Great light - works well. Is it possible to have it continuous rather than flashing?
EzyDog - Thank you for the review. The battery can be flipped over on the Regular Adventure Light for a steady light. Please note the Micro does not have this feature and this will shorten the batter life from 250 hours to 100.